This Blog got started for all of us parents to share the random moments anything from things they say to things they do that make us laugh. To me these are the joyous moments that instead of getting frustrated I can write and laugh. To also know I am not alone. So please email me to share your experiences along with pictures to nosleeptilldawn@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Fan

This one needs a little bit of explaining.  My 3 year old came running into her dad as he was coming out of the bathroom.  She yells I have to go potty.  He say OK lets go, they walk into the bathroom he just came out of.  She tells him "Dad turn the STINK OFF!!!!"

When I got this explanation of what happen my husband says how cute she was that she wanted him to turn off the smell. 
The reality of it was she has associated that every time the fan is on in the bathroom the room stinks. 
All she wanted was for him to turn off the fan. 
I laughed so hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment