This Blog got started for all of us parents to share the random moments anything from things they say to things they do that make us laugh. To me these are the joyous moments that instead of getting frustrated I can write and laugh. To also know I am not alone. So please email me to share your experiences along with pictures to nosleeptilldawn@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Divorce

My mom is going through a divorce and my husbands dad has been single for as long as I have known him.  My match maker 6 year old told her grandpa that her grandma was getting divorced and that means she would be single.  So how about they get together.  Her grandpa without a moments hesitation said that if he got together with her grandma that would make my daughters mom and dad would be brother and sister.  My daughter thought for only a moment and said ooh gross that is disgusting we can't have that.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. Don't you just love the things kids come up with

    ReplyDelete