This Blog got started for all of us parents to share the random moments anything from things they say to things they do that make us laugh. To me these are the joyous moments that instead of getting frustrated I can write and laugh. To also know I am not alone. So please email me to share your experiences along with pictures to nosleeptilldawn@hotmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Stockings

I was pulling all of the Christmas decorations out of boxes with the help of my 3 year old.  It was time for the stockings I pulled them out and laid them on the floor.  I didn't think anything more until my 3 year old gets the most disgusting look on her face and says oh gross a few seconds later oooohhh gross with her little hand on her nose plugging it.  I said whats gross she pointed to the stockings.  I then explain how these socks were not gross they were for Santa to fill.  That was the end or at least I thought.  The next morning she came into the living room to examine the stockings.  With a look of disappointment she says they are still empty.  Wow what a kid then I had to explain he only fills them on Christmas Eve.  For now she was OK with that answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment