This Blog got started for all of us parents to share the random moments anything from things they say to things they do that make us laugh. To me these are the joyous moments that instead of getting frustrated I can write and laugh. To also know I am not alone. So please email me to share your experiences along with pictures to nosleeptilldawn@hotmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

So So So Romantic

My mom took my little girl over the weekend and as she was getting her ready to bring back to my house.  My little girl gets in the back seat of the car and starts talking to herself.  She is explaining "that it would be so awesome if she was buckled in the back seat where she was at and grandma buckled in the front seat driving and that would be so so so romantic."  She is 3 years old and how in the world does she even know that word. My mom was laughing so hard that she had to tell me the story when they got home. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your 3 year old understands the word "romantic" better then most men. She wanted to have some one on one time with her grandma. Isn't having one on one time really romantic? (being the center of someones attentions?)I think your 3 year old is really wise.

    ReplyDelete