This Blog got started for all of us parents to share the random moments anything from things they say to things they do that make us laugh. To me these are the joyous moments that instead of getting frustrated I can write and laugh. To also know I am not alone. So please email me to share your experiences along with pictures to nosleeptilldawn@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Camping

My family is getting ready to go camping for a week.  We pulled our trailer in front of our house and our 3 year old wants to be in it constantly.  The reason this is so funny is because you have to understand our temperatures.  Yesterday was about 108 degrees.  Our 3 year old comes in with her blanket and her books and says, "I'm sleeping out here tonight"  I told sorry but you can't you have to sleep inside or you might melt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment